CAY 7.35% 7.3¢ canyon resources limited

I agree with you BTW. I wish the ML was out and newsflow was...

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    I agree with you BTW. I wish the ML was out and newsflow was regular. However, no one knows if the results are back yet, or have they been held up? Are they part of the DFS? Is it a Strategic decision?

I think their No1 (and rightfully so) goal is to secure the ML first and foremost. And then upgrade the BFS to the DFS.

All their moves, upgrading of camps, employing appropriately trained, local people etc has been to prove to the Govt that we are serious and ready to rock n roll.
    IMO @robbo9095, putting out an Ann that the mining camps have been upgraded and completed, is not exactly news worthy or price influential for the ASX. Something to post On the Comalco website, maybe. I believe it's to show the Cam Govt we are spending money and getting ready to mine. Nothing less. I don't see BHP/FMG/RIO and many other prosperous mining companies, putting out an ASX Ann stating they've upgraded their mining camp. It's usually something that gets added to a Quarterly, to show spending.

BTW guys, I want to see market influential Ann just like every SH here.

Having said that, with only 6 weeks left until options expire (10/08/24), do you really want those Ann coming out before then? Maybe they will, maybe they won't. That CR was the worst deal in CAY history. I stand by my judgement with that. The only ones that benefit from that deal are Ashanti and their mates who took place in that crap deal. All they'll do is sell at a premium (If trading much higher than 7c) bank the profits and then pay 7c to convert those free options to hold the same amount (If not more) shares. I'd rather we see them expire worthless personally. If the ML had come out 1-2 months ago, no problem. But so close to them expiring now, I'd rather newsflow was minimal until then.

Anyways, Hohnen, JS and EEA are all very smart operators and I back them 100%. Not worried at all or concerned.

I'm 100% sure once the ML is signed over, meaningful and market influential newsflow will flow regularly afterwards. The catalyst will change for the positive.

All just IMO of course.

Peace Fishies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.005(7.35%)
Mkt cap ! $100.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.3¢ 6.8¢ $21.56K 306.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 28997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.