CAY 1.28% 7.9¢ canyon resources limited

We're Ready, page-304

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    I also strongly disagree with@Davis1982 also.
    The only thing currently priced into the share price ATM, and the reason we hold these levels, (in my opinion), is the fact that about 40-50% of the SOI have been bought at or around @7c by EEA/WMA etc.

There are multiple things currently holding us back from an escalated share price being:

1) There has been no news in months in relation to the updated BFS/DFS/ML etc.
    2) The 7c options that now expire in 4 weeks (3 weeks if anyone needs to sell to convert).
    3) No Drill Results have been Released (Not exactly newsworthy if no ML) and
    4) No Marketing (Should happen soon after the ML is issued).

I've said it since February and still believe 100%, we will continue to trade at these levels until the Options expire and/or the ML is handed over. Whichever comes first.

I believe 100%, once we receive the ML, the whole hysteria and positivity of CAY will change. Marketing will commence and a global roadshow will bring in new buyers. News will start to flow as milestones are completed (Offtakes/Port/Rail Access Completed etc).

Until then, not much is going to happen, hence the boring and rather non eventful trading patterns we have been witnessing for months and months.

Now where are my non eventful ginger nut biscuits to munch on...........

Last edited by FishiesPal: 08/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $108.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ $44.28K 567.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 233954 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 71025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.