CAY 1.37% 7.4¢ canyon resources limited

Ok I'll take the bait. It would be nice to converse with freedom...

1. 6,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Ok I'll take the bait. It would be nice to converse with freedom and without fear attached based reactions but that's unfortunately a big part of the mindset in this arena.

Just before the end of WW2 the Brenton Woods agreement came into play. Pretty much meaning the world agreed to using the USD as the default currency because it was backed by gold, a free market system and sound government. Nixon deregulated the agreement in 1971.

We now live in an era of big government to the degree it's even controlling economies - markets etc via money printing. Something that could not be done on large scale under the Brenton Woods agreement.

The effect of that is economies aren't given the opportunity to self correct because reserve banks push on the pedal when it slides down. This in turn creates systems awash with credit, not sound value based value.

Markets participants are becoming more and more understanding of how fundamentally flawed the current system is and are more sophisticated on mass than ever.

One of the great balances that has come into play is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is intrinsically tokenised energy, essentially sound money. Larry Fink of BlackRock called it scam 5 years ago but now acknowledges its legit financial mechanisms, a classic example of an old school mindset evolving into the new era.

The legacy system is failing based on the major dilution in the USD. If it wasn't the world wouldn't be witnessing major global economies seeking a common currency alternative, not would we be seeing the deregulation of the Petro dollar.

Bitcoin and the blockchain technologies are revolutionising new systems that has created a whole new market. It's very easy to make money in the Crypto arena, however the protocol cycles of Bitcoin needs to be understood and its place in how and when it drives the Altcoin market. That may sound complicated but it's actually not. It also needs to be understood that the vast majority of the coins have no value or utility, a lot are even scams. The ease comes because sectors are driven on narrative, which drives the mania.

However not all coins are worthless. Bitcoin certainly is not. It's on a long projected climb and it has some ways to go before it's fully calibrated into the macro arena. I wouldn't be surprised to see it 100x in the next 20 years.

But you don't have to wait 20 years for a 100x. The Bitcoin protocol wasn't really designed for ease of transaction, it was more designed as a store of value using the proof of work block chain system.

KASPA came onto my radar when it was around 3c. KAS is a proof of work decentralised network. It's also a layer one that leaves Etherium to shame. However it's the decentralised and tokenised energy aspect of it that will really get the market buying it up and the protocol is far superior to Bitcoin in terms of speed.

KAS is exactly what the deep pocket players are looking for and it's in a sector with huge reach. Its current market cap is around $4 BIL USD, in my opinion I reckon this could reach north of $100 BIL USD by the end of next year and $500 BIL in 5 years,

Markets are getting more of an abstract understanding of value and as it does its the arena KAS is in is where the buying will happen. It's a very obvious play with huge upside, again in my opinion.

What is upsetting about KAS is I didn't get any success of getting family and friends into it under 4c because most were burnt by CAY, IE I believed the Wolfs lies.

Ok I guess it's time for the abuse and no doubt at least one person will report the post. If the post does get taken down I'll post it in the crypto channel. Same thing happened when I plugged BTC under $10k, before BTC rocketed and CAY stayed down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $101.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.6¢ 7.3¢ $134.5K 1.813M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 53533 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.