CAY 4.00% 7.8¢ canyon resources limited

We're Ready, page-394

1. 1,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Well tomorrow will be interesting me thinks. Technically probably 1 of the last days for selling, or maybe Monday (If some don't have the cash to pay for their options and want to convert) and get funds cleared to transfer to CAY in time for the conversion.

Good to see old mates found a couple of buyers willing to pay up and look after the few clients he's got that are converting.

Will be interesting also to see what happens to the remaining options not converted? I'm calculating there will be in the vicinity of over 50 - 80M left over? Will they be offered to a few of the larger SH's in CAY to convert, that have spare cash to splash around and bring the extra $$ in? Or will they just die worthless? Will they be offered to potential other interested parties to dangle the carrot as a sweetener to see more buying post expiry?
    Should be an interesting next couple of weeks me thinks......................

Looking forward to read the Q due soon also.

Whatever happens, it will be a positive move seeing the last of these crappy options, that IMO have held the SP back, and cut the anchor they have become holding us in this range the last couple of years.

On a positive note, I feel we have performed quite well in the last few months compared to many other stocks and held our ground.

Onwards and upwards in the weeks post August 10th.

P.S. to JS and the board........ Please don't let ASHANTI arrange any more CR's moving forward in the future and bring on a new Corporate Advisor that has some balls to do right by the company and their SH's.

Peace Fishies cool.png

Last edited by FishiesPal: Today, 05:33

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $35.39K 461.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24349 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 158360 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.