Heathercam,What would your father say to German and Japanese...

1. 422 Posts.
    Heathercam,

What would your father say to German and Japanese Nationals arriving by Boat (from 1939-1945) without Paperwork to support who they are and being given Welfare for Life and released into the community to do as they please.

We have been at War for Years (War on Terror)in Iraq and Afganistan not to mention the Wests support for overthrowing Governments in Egypt, Syria and Libya and now the Whole Arab region is unstable and our back door is open and our Navy is a Taxi service.

The West is starting to learn why such hard line Leaders were running those countries.

What do you think the Israelis think of What we are doing?

I think if something is not done we will not have to watch the news to see the destruction caused by fundamentalists, we will only have to look out our Window.

Australia is a lucky Country, but I think we have had it to good for to long and have allowed our Christian Values to be eroded to the point were they are merely symbolic rather than literally representative of who we are and that is why we are being invaded. Gay legitimization and marriage are perfect examples of this.

How can anyone who is a Christian support Homosexuality? They have either never read the Bible or are only symbolically a Christian.

This is my opinion and is not intended to insult anyone.

snider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.