CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

were the oil flows really that likely?, page-42

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi PSI,

I am sure we see you back when the suprise well is going to spud.

It was very dissapointing getting todays announcent that they just could not convince the oil to flow to the top.

But saying that we know we have quiet a bit of oil down there and that we probably will find the same at the Suprise prospect.

There will be no garantee that the oil will be there or that it is going to flow, but the JW well has given us now soo much more hope that the Suprise well, will be just that a BIG suprise.

The shares will go up accordingly the moment the drill bit touches the Suprise well and start drilling.
    There is a lot at stake here and this could still very much becoming the new oil province especially since we have encountered 14 meter of the black stuff.

I am holding my shares and we wait for the suprise well to deliver to us, as most of us know the oil game is high risks high rewards.

So far we have been dramatically de-risked and even the JW well could still flow at a later date using fracturing or and horizontal drilling.

I have invested in enough oilers so far, to know that the game has not finished, but just begon.

Good luck to all

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $10.07K 191.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 144141 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 350046 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.