QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

were there !!, page-4

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    It looks like week beginning 8th Feb there is action, where QIN and Insurers need to provide info and their case to Judge in as few as four pages.

I did not read it all but seems an earlier Court procedure was somehow 'incorrect' so Our Side (quite correctly) put all the cards on the table and revealed full info. This current action came after putting Cards on Table.

(no liability for this comment - I did not read it all - I am not a lawyer) I think Initially they thought they held $10m insurance cover, then was discovered $50m cover and finally with some Lloyds Syndicate the total Insurance cover is $100m. There is discussion from QIN about which Syndicate and how much each syndicate is on the hook.

There is a lot of 'legalese' around page 85++ about Insurers being on the hook and what %.

The Judge is talking on page 95++

Page 116 to 121 seems to show one Insurer liable for $100m coverage.

Page 123 to 126 summarises the whole document.

Submissions this coming week seems to be Insurers working out % each is liable which ''have been conditional onsettlement of the class actions being approved''.

Summary: seems to be another step forward for we (former) Shareholders taking Class Action.

Read it yourself, no liability for me as I skipped 80 or more pages.

Dan

Last edited by Bondi_Dan: 07/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.