WES 0.01% $70.61 wesfarmers limited

wes chart, page-37

1. 12,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 717
    Tradinator
    Thanks for your reply and I wish you well with whatever you decide to trade. My interest is not really focused on what others may trade or do or whether they win or lose. I am however quite interested in the competition between Woolworths and WES, their decision making and subsequent outcomes as we see today. Woolworths prior to and into the early days of the WES takeover of Coles had a huge market share advantage over the poorly run Coles. WOW management became obsessed with trying to nullify Wesfarmers repair effort on Coles. They thought that if they could make inroads to the Bunnings profits then WES wouldn't have the excess money to throw at Coles. They dreamt about Masters and since then it's been a down hill slide ever since. I reckon a year 10 economics student could have thought it out better than WOW management at that time. As I said before that decision IMO has set WOW back 10 to 15 years and I still wouldn't be confident that Masters will ever be any good or threat to any other competitor. The reverse has now eventuates where WOW hasn't got the required money to throw at their bleeding Big W because it's all being lost on the Masters debacle. Funny old world we live in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$70.61
Change
0.010(0.01%)
Mkt cap ! $80.08B
Open High Low Value Volume
$70.17 $74.10 $69.60 $85.11M 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 314 $70.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$70.75 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.