WES 0.44% $70.68 wesfarmers limited

wes vs wesn, page-10

1. 122 Posts.
    Hey, I agree with the comments that WESN is the better option too....I have been noticing this for a while and have been considering it...usually only a 50c premium...(2.5%???) thats a fair premium for some insurance yeah?

I think also that as we start approaching the 12-24mth period towards this WESN conversion date, the premium gap will start growing significantly if the share still trades <$30..and as the month close in it will take the fair value.

I hold both my WES and WESN from the coles purchase, and I would like to top up, and probably will do it via the WESN option..

So a question is this...
    If on the day before conversion, WES is <$35...lets say for example $30.. then would I be right to think I will get 1.25 WES shares for every WESN. so 25% bonus , or effectively $37.50 worth of WES shares, for every WESN share.

That is pretty good return given it is 2-3 yrs away, and we still get the dividend, and we can get it today at $2x.xx, and if we miss out, cause WES hits $45...then is that also not a good one ?? Doubling our investment (plus dividends) in 2-3 years..

...its a good move in my OPINION (and it is just an OPINION)...do your own homework and make your OWN decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WES (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.