SYG synergy equities group limited

wesfarmers 20bn coles takeover bid, page-2

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Big Dog,

I remember back in the days when they were touting Westfarmers and also I think one of the WA Gas companies.. But going through the Customers testimonials, I don’t see any from either of these companies.. Also don't you think that if they are so proudly displaying the Surf live saving logos on their website as a customer then wouldn’t you want to have Westfarmers portrayed somewhere in the customer base as well.. Also if I remember correctly there was a tie in with the Sydney opera house via ticket tic at one stage.. But haven't heard much of that either..

I would think that if they had Westfarmers behind them as a customer then the SP would be higher as the earnings would be higher. As really.. It gets back to how much you are pulling in the door, and looking through the financials it isn’t that much..

Once again.. Not a down ramp.. I like the technology and like the theory behind it. But their marketing and actual sign up of customers over the last 7 years has been slow to say the least.. Once again, why chase customers when you can live of shareholders money seems to be the case with these guys.. But true.. They haven’t fallen off the board so maybe one day something will push the SP to a level where it will build some confidence in the company and its products..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.