LYC 1.24% $6.96 lynas rare earths limited

Wesfarmers and Lynas, page-84

1. 7,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    And you with all your wisdom has not had one point why I am wrong. How can a company with less than a weeks revenue cash on hand possible be considered capable of buying any thing.

Last thing I saw an article like this about 3 years ago. Recommending two companies two others over Lynas. Could you supply a link so I know you have not made one of your classic mistakes of using old data. This time Last year Wes had 6X the cash on hand. How I warned you I had others things to hit you with if yo continued to keep arguing this. Lets look at accounts Payable and Receivables there is a AUD - 3.182 B Delta in this. This is basically an unsecured loan. Did you add this to your balance sheet when you said they are almost debt Free. Next I gave You Links to good will definition a few post ago. Quickly good will is what they paid for assets over book value. It is amortize over time but has absolutely no value in market place. There good will is AUD 3.224B so these two things represent another 6B to assets that do not exist. or need to be covered. Good news for you I only have about 4 more big items that are a little over 7B. I will give you a hint look at intangible assets and mineral rights to see just the next two. Do some DD on them

So you continue to post facts with no links so they can be verified. Have yet to answer a single question about balance sheet or cash on hand. You apparently just do not understand.

You are almost as stubborn on this is BMW and D drooping 48 MH. Why don't you just say you missed a few things and give up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.96
Change
0.085(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $6.477B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $7.04 $6.88 $14.87M 2.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 17480 $6.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.96 31485 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.