LYC 1.35% $5.83 lynas rare earths limited

A few days ago I posted why Wes farmers cannot by Lynas Post #:...

1. 7,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    A few days ago I posted why Wes farmers cannot by Lynas Post #: 43333723. If you want details and links to their SAR look at post.
    Quick summery they have no money and it is unlikely they could raise even a AUD 1.00 a share to buy Lynas, AUD 1 a share is AUD 700M. Simple reason they have bought at least 2 companies since Lynas offer. They have paid two large special dividends to stock holders. Any one that thinks WES will come in with an offer and rescue Lynas needs to first take a good look at WES's SAR. and show what they can do to even to secure a loan to buy them. No free cash there. Stop dreaming of a golden Knight. Pay attention what is causing Lynas price to drop. stay away from it till those things change. Then jump on when it is a rising star not a falling knife.
    Reason for low price.

Lynas will not make a profit in 2020. Reason is C&L depreciation and PDF payments combined with NdPr being below USD 34 no vat.
    The world markets are in shambles and until this starts to resolve Lynas as an aggressive growth stock will fall more than markets. Which it has very clearly done by almost 2 to 1 so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.83
Change
-0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $5.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $6.04 $5.83 $18.89M 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17984 $5.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.87 3952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.