LYC 0.08% $6.03 lynas rare earths limited

Wesfarmers good riddance, page-24

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I agree and think that with the fast moving REE sector connected to rising REE prices, to Chinese reduced export, to strategic RE view by US (unchanged IMHO regardless of China REE ban or not), to possible move on Lamp waste reuse, to Lynas/Blue Line venture - to Thailand-Vietnam tollers connection, to future venture into recycling, Lynas has now left WES behind. That is not to say that a serious major (energy, component or end line manufacturing) might not take a realistic crack at Lynas, but not at WES valuation; not close.

Pure speculation, but might Lynas USA and Lynas Malaysia become two separate entities in a later buyout scenario? One reason I say this is that the Chemicals and Components RFI's out recently from the US government, talk about sourcing done by companies that become involved in any expanded/new value chains that the US may establish, having to be sourced from inside N. America. This may (or may not) mean that the HREE and later LREE that Lynas/BL may come to process has to come from N. American based mines. If this is the case, you could make an argument for separating the two entities; especially, in a buyout scenario with Japaneses interests involved.

JMHO. GLTA https://twitter.com/EarthsRare

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.03
Change
0.005(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $5.598B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.04 $5.76 $30.89M 5.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 31109 $6.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.03 6773 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.