WES 1.16% $70.01 wesfarmers limited

am a dedicated coles shopper,defected from wow--watching the way...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    am a dedicated coles shopper,defected from wow--
    watching the way in which coles has evolved under wes management,from inventory and pricing to sell as opposed to run it to the tip,yep you gotit luv the 33% or 66% discounts
    the suppliers are it seems forced to run stock that coles offer at superb discounts luv that to.

the most important thing however is staff,apart from the
    "how are you today" prerequisite they appear genuinely happy in their employment distinctly different to the days prior to wes control,and this applies right down to the shelf restacking team focussed and performance driven.

really i cannot say enough about the coles team at Cambridge Gardens,however its not just the local store, from travelling i find the same helpful staff where ever there is a coles store,they are accessible across enormous trading hours unlike wow.

so its wow for coles,focussed,friendly a lot more fun than aldi and wow, and you can really save,its like a recreational activity searching for value on the shelves.

so very happy to buy into a progressive ,retail aggressive business that really works hard for your dollar.

trading for me is all about safety,a part time job if you like---and wes hit the radar screen,just hope i am right
    in the short term, long term i am not afraid ,but short term is the game the time value of money--trading not to be the richest on the block just a bit extra and move on to the next thing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$70.01
Change
0.800(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $79.40B
Open High Low Value Volume
$69.40 $70.52 $69.01 $121.4M 1.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5202 $70.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$70.13 2545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.