SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

thanx for that Westcott , I wonder if Glencores involvement will...

1. 16,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    thanx for that Westcott , I wonder if Glencores involvement will be a positive for the Avima deposit and a possible tie up with Sundance infrastructure. Its also possible Glencore may be in talks with Sundance about a possible investment as well.

Glencore Invests in Core Mining
    Monday, 18 April 2011 09:51

Core Mining, a private company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands and focused on the exploration, development and operation of large scale iron ore projects in Central and Western Africa, is pleased to announce that Glencore International AG has made an investment in the Company.

In conjunction, Glencore will act as marketing agent for supply to Core Mining's customers for initial volumes of iron ore produced by the company�s projects.

Both Core Mining and Glencore have agreed to pursue future co-operation in a number of areas relating to the development of the Kango and Avima iron ore projects.

Core Mining�s Chief Executive Officer, Socrates Vasiliades, commented:

"Glencore�s investment is welcomed. We continue to focus on the development of our portfolio of substantial iron ore projects. Our strategy remains focused on the rapid development of our projects through to production as we look to emerge as a significant iron ore company in the region."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.