BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

I wrote that statement based on the dates attributed in slide 7....

1. 9,438 Posts.
    I wrote that statement based on the dates attributed in slide 7. I believe that BRM will not finalise any agreements until the outcome of the NCC decision by Swan. I suggest that they may have progressed negotiations but that a contract could be a little way off (could be wrong here ... I hope) It looks like several major political events will reach a crescendo at the end of next month. Strategically it's also a good idea for BRM to await the outcome of the latest resource upgrade so that it can finalise blending and/or benefication costs and options. Good to see they have more than one option on the table .. but as you alluded .. we need a definitive path forward and until we have one the market will continue to punish the stock and attribute zero chance of success.

From the presentation :

The Economic Regulation Authority (ERA) has invited public submissions on the segregation arrangements, train management guidelines and train path policy, by August 26, 2008 –for the recently constructed railway owned by The Pilbara Infrastructure Pty Ltd (TPI).

Brockman Resources as a member of the North West Iron Ore Alliance (NWIOA) has submitted supportive comments to the National Competitive Council’s (NCC’s) recent recommendation to "declare" the Robe, Hamersley (RioTinto) and Goldsworthy (BHP Billiton) Railways open to “third-party”users. Public comment on the recommendation was sought and closed on Monday 21 July

PRAIC*-Rail "haulage" regime is in final week of public submission/ comment on Proposal –NWIOA submitting a response for 01 August 2008 deadline

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.