BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

west atlas spill - nms to the rescue?, page-25

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    DSS - why dont you ring Christian and ask him about the NEPSYS technology - he will gladly answer your question. I believe the technology is sound or they would have landed themselves in court by now. I remember the first Darwin project with NEPSYS technology and no one has complained yet. Also the cargo ship in Queensland (full of containers) that was not allowed to sail because of major cracks in its hull. NEPSYS saved the day but also saved the shipping company ten of millions of dollars because the ship did not have to go into dry dock or all of its containers removed. Do you know that they can also paint the hull of ships while still in the water and the paint job is better than when in the open air. Sure NEPSYS is only a small part of Neptunes business these days but it has a nitch technology that no one else has and that can be an advantage when trying to win a contract. I believe that NMS will be a blue chip company one day and that is Christians goal as well. Best you get in while the share price is cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.