ASQ 30.4% 3.0¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

Hi MJ,If 5% out 100% is a big issue than so be it, I think...

1. 232 Posts.
    Hi MJ,

If 5% out 100% is a big issue than so be it, I think people have already made there statement on that via the SP.

Management have tried numerous times to please these residents and have fully complied with all laws and regulations and an email to the company which I have made has confirmed this. What I can tell you is that BRL are complying with all the requirements of a multitude of government regulations and laws and have dedicated people in making sure that they comply at all times. In particular exception is to the safety issues and ensure they operate in a safe manner. I'll be glad when people stop discussing this small bindoon location and get onto the bigger picture.I would also hope that BRL are working on approvals in the 95% "Mineral to crown" area's so we can get rid of these complaining pests! The facts are that it is a very small amount of residents that are against mining in bindoon and Although BRL has offered all regulations and systems to please them they are still not happy. Typical complainers, overall the approval will come but at a delayed time interval but to me this has caused are more determined attitude at BRL to start moving on approvals which is a positive IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.007(30.4%)
Mkt cap ! $8.455M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $7.659K 255.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98539 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 13972 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.