SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

West Australia Projects

1. 1,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1357
    New thread created on Sayona's WA projects.
    Not trying to be a splitter but are hopeful for some meaningful inputs from posters on these very prospective permits in WA. Where there is a lot going on. Not a lot discussed on forum, so maybe see who is interested.
    The Canadian lithium projects are definitely priority, no doubt about that and I hope management can stay in the fast lane and deliver these projects in the quickest of time.
    Released today in WA press:
    LOADS OF LITHIUM
    Mineral Resources eyes budget of $1b for Wodgina Plant - They expect to deliver from 3 existing trains 900,000-950,000tpa and a bigger 4th train that could potentially produce up to 500,000tpa of spodumene that will be online next year.
    Now Sayona has the lithium rights in permits all around the MinRes/Albemarle JV mine at Wodgina and the Pilbara Minerals mine at Pilgangoora - for example
    SAYONA
    West Wodgina - about 6kms from Wodgina mine and 30kms from Pilgangoora mine
    Red Rock - about 40kms Wodgina mine and 20kms from Pilgangoora mine
    Tabba Tabba - about 30kms from Wodgina mine and 25kms from Pilangoora mine
    Deep Well - about 60kms from Wodgina mine and 95kms from Pilgangoora mine.
    Sayona has many other projects in the area and can't leave out the graphite project in the East Kimberley.
    To get a better understanding check out the map in the last Quarterly Report, page 10 - I would paste but got a problem my end.
    Suffice to say Sayona has some very attractive permits lithium & gold & other in a highly prospective region of the Pilbara.

Fair to say that the "Sayona Story" is just starting, how many chapters we will find out but I'm sure there is going to be one or more on the WA projects, they may be at the back of the book, but I reckon it will be great reading.
    Welcome any input on these projects.
    Sayona has an arsenal of projects, so managed well it should be very successful, good fortune to all.
    My opinions only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.335M 39.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 19748025 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 771491 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.