SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Just a side step from the hectic developments in Sayona's...

1. 1,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1355
    Just a side step from the hectic developments in Sayona's Canadian projects.
    I have been getting increasingly interested in critical minerals and graphite has got my attention.
    Sayon has a graphite project in the East Kimberley of West Australia (100%) and it is looking promising. Here's a bit of background:
    The company has announced a strategic entry into the large flake graphite market by securing a large ground position in the East Kimberley region of WA.
    The Kimberley region is a PROVEN PROVINCE for high purity, large flake graphite. The market for large & jumbo flake graphite is highly concentrated and potential synthetic graphite substitutes are comparatively very expensive to produce. Both the US & EU Governments have classified graphite as a "Critical Material" for industrial & national security purposes.
    The East Kimberley project offers an attractive entry into the graphite market.
    - Proven district for high carbon purity, large flake graphite
    - The SIGNIFICANT scale (up to 20/25kms Strike extent) identified from targets
    - Situated in a well established mining district, 240kms south of an export port at Wyndham
    - The region has excellent infrastructure including roads, airports & labour.
    - First world country with stable tax & royalties and mining law
    - Low cost entry via tenement applications & option to purchase agreements.
    Current situation reporting in the June Quarterly:
    Sayon's past exploration has identified coarse flake graphite mineralisation hosted in sediments off the Tickalara metamorphic.
    A 250m diamond drilling program is planned for CY 2022 and also statutory approval has been received.
    Waiting eagerly for update on this project.
    Seems to me that graphite is becoming an increasingly more important commodity globally and I'm thankful that Sayona are in the game.
    Just a bit more on WA & The Sayona Story.
    Good fortune all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.