IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

Thinking out loud -Last night's Four Corners stunning...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Thinking out loud -

Last night's Four Corners stunning revelations/allegations - most of all this hushed up - our AG unwilling to tell us ANYTHING! - re. already done cyberspace spying into Australian Business and Governmental sites - including BHP Billiton, Rio and Fortescue sites, and now a new revelation - Blue Scopes systems, too - allegedly by a very large powerful Asian power to our north -

whereby in once instance outlined last night - sales of a previously top selling product plummeted since these "competitors" got the plans - and reproduced similar at a quarter of the price passing off some componenets, allegedly, as being made here - and now, this report of last night tells us, incursions have already happened, proven, into some of our highest governmental institutions, including the not yet ready ASIO buidling in Canberra (which may even have to be torn down - it's total building plans infiltrated - also the Defence Department - and the Office of Prime Minister, etc. can I conjecture -

this spying does not restrict itself to "big" companies and institutions, we were told -

so, it is possible, smaller miners, (such as IOH) could also have their systems infiltrated - (may have already had them so invaded) - thus jeopardising their whole price competivity - and totally undermining any negotiating advantages - if "they" already know "what's going in" within ANY such targeted companies?

WHY are we not hearing more of this - as was said last night - "they don't have the armies or the weaponary" to take us on via lands and oceans - but they do have this perhaps far more deadly weapon - cyberspace spying. Now, we are told, so rife.

Perhaps this post is more better suited to "General". But surely, some miners having already been targeted (ref. Four Corners - 27th May 2013, program, allegations, and claims) then we who gravitate to mining stocks must ask - WHICH companies, if any, whatever their spheres of activity, ARE immune at all?

Iron Ore in particular - so vital to this northward fast growing nation. The cheaper they can get it, the better.

But surely all forms of mining could be significantly affected. Worse, what can they actually DO about it?

I think it's high time Australians were told - not just a privileged few arrogantly holding this secret close to their chests. Of course I allow their must be elements of secrecy as to what we do and don't know. BUT!

It's OUR money, not theirs, which is being invested. We need to know the relevant systems are safe. If indeed they ever can be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.