PLS 1.01% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Seems to be a lot of dreamers hoping for rail while utilising...

1. 104 Posts.
    Seems to be a lot of dreamers hoping for rail while utilising our DSO option..

I would rather take atlas startup approach where they trucked it into fmg stockyards and shipped it from there back when they started up and Utah point was getting built as FMG have no room on there rails (and wouldn't want to share/set a precedent) currently but can shipload more then rail dump.
    (this part is me being a dreamer)

Gina is still working the kinks out of her own startup so would probably prefer to Focus on ramping up as quick as possible since iron ore ha recovered.

BHP won't share a thing, you will be going through court (cost us enough dealing with MIN that way)..

Also QUBE have the biggest trucks in town and have the contract for running the stockpiles and stacking at UTAH Point and they were a major part of saving Atlas iron using profit sharing agreements to bring down costs so they will great for our company to deal with!

We also will need one of these companies below to allow us to share the Utah Point stockpiles as the are all contracted right now with no openings available
    CosMin (woody woody manganese mine that closed recently but still shipping) Mineral resources (pmi iron ore) or Atlas Iron

Cheers Helikaon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.030(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $8.999B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.04 $2.96 $31.42M 10.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 231700 $2.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 527516 100
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.