CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

swap"I can't help feeling that all of the comments which suggest...

1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    swap
    "I can't help feeling that all of the comments which suggest this hurdle is the end for Centro are just a continuation of the stream of negative coverage we have seen for the past 4 1/2 months."

These people never, ever had the pluck or spunk to hold onto their shares even if they were bought at 30, 40 or 50c etc....they are likely to have been 'largish' holders of 400,000, 600,000 or 800,000 shares etc and will always be the first to panic and sell at any sign of weakness. Unfortunately they do tend to have the negative effect of temporarily dragging some lemmings down with them into these occasional sell-offs we see.
    They also become quite obnoxious to others, when there is any negative talk, and relish the opportunity to aslo put the boot in.
    Why?
    simple! basic psychology tells us that the big risk takers ( past largish holoders in this case) will always clutch at any comforting
    'evidence' no matter how flimsy to vindicate their own past decisions especially if they have nagging doubts that they may have in fact been wrong..

I'm not saying that we are over the line yet, but as i have said before it's these kind of people that probably panicked many other holders to
    sell in the low 20's ....they could have more than doubled their money now.

personally if i felt that i had got something wrong and was no longer a holder i would just shut up. Unless able to offer something constructive. hint!

has been suggested that they may be able to sell assets to cover the 186million. Correct me if i am wrong, but if the assets are used as collateral by the other lenders then how can they dispose of any particular asset just to satisfy one impatient creditor such as LBWest?
    what am i missing here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.