88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

West North Slope Oil Lease Sale, page-6

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Don't give him any ideas Healyn.

I personally think it would be gross mismanagement of funds if we go after anymore land *note only 7 bids were taken in last years sale.

The recent placement is example enough that DW thinks he can access money on flaky announcements of more acreage, more "possible" barrels. I'm confident if he announced we need more to buy more land he would get fall from any type of investor. Start putting the money to work on getting the oily stuff out of the ground. Long term goal is to make money from our oil not land, jesus, if I thought I was investing in land I'd buy the vacant beach block 3 doors from me.

DW needs to be working these so called negotiating skills to get a farmin!  before, and if the acreage is so good in Alaska the interested parties say no thanks, we'll buy our own lease at the upcoming auction.

I don't want to see another announcement from DW until it states we have a farmin partner, I certainly don't want a release on Dec 31 saying, "we are still close to closing out a farmin deal"

I'm not alone in saying the only reason i'm in the stock is to get my money back, any upswing will be an absolute bonus, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $31.76K 15.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14573501 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 473268494 221
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.