SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

west ozzy, page-66

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Baukaw, in honesty nobody knows how much China will eventually have to fork out in order to secure (win) SDL. As I said once the permits are in hand Sundance only started opening up for business. The Chinese are apprehensive about setting the floor hence they need Hanlong out of the way (SOE media blitz since Dec 2012) but the problem is FIRB was granted to HL. Transferring the shares to a state entity before the takeover is done will raise serious issues in Australia and elsewhere. The NDRC will have more than just egg on its face (Mega humiliation) if China eventually has to increase the bid price to fend off competition. It just further reinforce the views that China has no say and only resort to blustering to the delight of IO producers worldwide. If you think 45c is a lucky get out of jail card then you must subscribe to the view that there will be (I am not saying now) no counter. Its still a possibility but is China going to take the risk. Does China have a get out of jail card of her own? The Hanlong insider trading scam committed by Chinese nationals on Australian soil (for which a fugitive is still harbouring in China) leaves a foul stench here and Africa. The Chinese have already squander a year and a half of African time and goodwill CANNOT set a foot wrong at this juncture. LOL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.