RXL 0.00% 12.5¢ rox resources limited

west perth gossip, page-3

1. 10 Posts.
    That may be true but you are overlooking or ignoring the bigger picture here. If you can just think beyond your own pocket for a minute:

1. The problem in Laos is that the government is not approving the licences required by RXL to advance the projects. The presence of a Chinese partner has a good chance of changing that because the Chinese are favoured by the Laos government. This is fact, not opinion. Do your homework and you will see that Chinese companies are receiving licences in Laos while everyone else is on hold.

2. The injection of capital by dealing with the Chinese (or anyone for that matter) will allow further drilling on the Aussie project which is already shaping up to be a significant zinc deposit. Zinc is forecast to improve over the next 3 years, so getting a deposit proved and developed now is the best move to take advantage of the zinc market recovery.

3. A Chinese partner will open the doors to both the Chinese metals market and further investment dollars.

RXL has had a rough trot but I'm hanging in because there is a pinprick of light at the end of the tunnel. Realistically, there is a chance that this may be extinguished by the ill wind of global issues, but unlike BBay, I prefer to maintain a positive outlook rather than whinge and whine.

If you don't like the stock, then sell out and move on; toughen up or get out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 12.5¢ $162.7K 1.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 265704 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 292348 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.