AUR 0.00% 0.8¢ auris minerals limited

West Perth Whisper?, page-28

1. 5,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    taow - July 23 news was "...Drilling of deeper hole FGDD004 has commenced to test the targeted primary sulphide horizon. Downhole electromagnetic (DHEM) surveys will be conducted from this hole..." so thats a tad over 3 weeks ago...

whats another week or so?

its not as if it was a dud and been "abandoned" (even if some of the selling might suggest same) because we would have to be told so.

maybe we are going to get an ASX benchmark quality report with all the graphs, charts and coloured pics and photos and a JORC table of course?

however I do agree with you that a simple update wouldnt be hard to generate - "...backlogs and delays in the lab have meant that the appropriate reports to MZM have not yet been delivered and once received by the Company will take several days to assess, analyse and write up in compliance with relevant Codes. The Company expects to be in a position to advise the market within the next week and if appropriate the application of a Trading Halt will be considered..." - see there I have drafted it for them...

going to be yet another red finish today on an ASX green day, more opportunities to buy for sure or consider the temptation to sell those SPP shares while they are still up 100%?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.813M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $800 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 292000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.