CYL 1.50% $1.97 catalyst metals limited

West Red Lake Gold

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    imo is Catalyst after Junior bankrupt us with risky technically difficult Trident underground mine. Previous operator at madsen had credible appearing management, a bunch of goldcorps c suite, same pedigree as our special k. Previous operator also used same consultant we are using on trident to write up pea for madsen. When madsen mine didn't perform per the piece of paper written by our consultant who now telling us trident gonna muck 300kt of 8gpt per year for 4.3 years, did consultant error and omission insurance kick in and make common shareholders of puregold whole? Of course not. Both our consultant and all those goldcorps c suite jokerswalked away with cash and no clawbacks, and common shareholders get to eat peanut butter sandwiches for 3 meals a day. Now Bill Clinton fellow traveller on the Lolita express pick up madsen mine for pennies on dollar and bring in my favorite mining peeps from Kirkland lake and wesdome to invest with. rather than the $1bn market cap madsen now valued at like $80mm. Once Gina or whoever pick up pieces from cyl bankruptcy, caused by junior bonehead actions, that is when plutonic marymia, bendigo, and henty become investable for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.