NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

"It is probably the closest thing most people will get to that...

1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    "It is probably the closest thing most people will get to that moment: the moment when a deaf person hears for the first time.

Of course, for people who have the gift of hearing, nothing could ever equate to the pure joy and wonder of that, but Nuheara’s IQbuds come kind of close.

I’ve never experienced anything like it. Granted, I was only able to wear the device for 15 minutes in Nuheara’s office (they officially launch next week) but it was an interesting 15 minutes, to say the least.

When talking to Nuheara’s Justin Miller, one touch of the device and his voice, and mine, were amplified, with background noise toned down.

If you want to zone out from the world around you, a simple tap of the device and its dynamic noise option, which, like the rest of the device is controlled by a smartphone, kicks in. Turn everything around you up, or down, as you wish.

But one of the best features is the ability to adjust the level of music. You can adjust it to hear the music in the background — like it’s playing at your next door neighbour’s house — and still be aware of the world around you.

For example, it protects a jogger from the danger of not hearing what’s around them.

You can talk to Siri through the device and the sound quality for listening to music is surprisingly very good."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.