OAU 10.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Scotty 78Hope the 78 ins't your age and if so they better get...

1. 2,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Scotty 78

Hope the 78 ins't your age and if so they better get drilling.

Been on the phone again to my source at the meeting and it would appear that everyone in attendance was happy. I would now think that if sharehoders can give them a bit more time we will be adequately rewarded.

One point my source revealed later was a question from the floor. "has any more thought gone into spilting the company to two identaties, ie Uraniun focused and base minerals?"

My man got the impression from Bretts answer is that all cards are on the table. When they (Directors) are satisfied that some of the problems they ran into on the last attempt are overcome perhaps this will happen. The major problems I recall last time were taxation commitments and escrow of about two years for the Directors holding in the new stock.

Personally whilst thinking about this the last couple of hours I must say now I think I would support such a move, this being a change of heart the last time, when I thought they were not as far advanced in exploration.

Its obviuos they have too few feet on the ground to handle the many grass roots projects. To split will have two separate teams focusing on their own projects.

Whats in it for me? Hopefully a one for one free share in the split company. My thoughts are the price of each would be relatively the same as today, but I feel the Uranium side will get knocked off very quickly. Good bye boys I will be off to retirement.

My Views only I would like some feed back on a split. Be quick as I am off to the bush and will be out of range within two days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $3.062K 547.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 26081491 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32217658 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.