NWH 1.29% $3.14 nrw holdings limited

Westconnex, Duncan Gay & Leightons, page-13

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I wrote a message to Duncan Gay via the NSW government website.  If you care about the money that you have invested in NRW (not to mention the principle of allowing honest hardworking Aussies to get screwed over by Samsung), then you'll write a similar letter. One letter is going to be ignored, fifty letters will get his attention:

https://www.nsw.gov.au/contact-minister-roads-maritime-freight

Here's what I wrote:

Dear Mr Gay,

The purpose of this letter is to bring to your attention, what I believe to be some very fishy business practices at Samsung C&T, which is a member of the consortium that has won the WestConnex contract.
    I am a shareholder in one of the large number of subcontractors that is presently involved in nasty litigation with Samsung over unpaid bills for work done in WA.

The details of the contracts are confidential, and therefore I cannot provide any further information, other than to say that virtually all of Samsung's subcontractors in the Roy Hill project are presently out of pocket.

The whole episode has turned into an absolute debacle that is damaging Australian businesses and destroying jobs.

If Roy Hill had been a government contract I would imagine that the mess that Samsung has created would have been pounced on by the opposition party in both the press and in parliament.

Accordingly, I would urge you to reconsider engaging Samsung in the Westconnex contract.

Please note that this is an open letter, and it has been made available to my fellow shareholders.

Yours sincerely,

Sean Bala.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.14
Change
0.040(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.429B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.14 $3.16 $3.09 $2.615M 835.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14215 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.14 2990 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.