SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Guys,Well i havent posted on here for quite while although i...

1. 173 Posts.
    Hi Guys,

Well i havent posted on here for quite while although i read it all the time.

It just seems to be going in circles with posters always suggesting other stocks and how they or others are performing in comparison to SDL.

SDL has its own timeline and own agenda, so for it to be comapred to any other stock at any given time, is a waste of time. Same as in iron ore same as in uranium etc, just look at the stocks, some are up 10% some are down 10% etc on any given day or time period. (10% is only an example so dont go quoting anything)

SDL is a stock which for now is being played by the mr BIG's, most of us smaller holders cant do anything about it. What has been suggested along this thread is probably correct, the big boys are the ones that invest the big $$ and want the big returns for their 'risk/investment/reward', hence you have to ask the question, WHY would these big instos invest in this stock so heavily????? They know a lot more than what we do..If they are keen to invest millions surely there must be something happening behind the scenes. I dont understand how so many cant see the bigger picture.

The way i see it, it is still a chance to accumulate and then take the ride when it comes. The LT holders know what this ride is like and i believe those with patience will be rewarded.

Keep up the good work Westcott and CO, keep up the good posts and information.

Cheers

Larger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.