SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I am so pleased that China is throwing $4B at Vale to invest in...

1. 980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I am so pleased that China is throwing $4B at Vale to invest in low grade IO that needs processing. So many comments on this forum about "no-one is going to invest in any money in IO". That decision not only shoots that argument down, but also strengthens the argument for investors to jump into Sundance 'boots and all'.

$4.5B for a high grade long life IO deposit including all the "Infrastructure".

I am getting more optimistic by the day.

I don't think anyone should be pessimistic about this project getting financed.

Just a matter of time now. I am prepared to wait a little longer.

All the negative sentiment can be turned around in a moment once financed is secured.

You see everyone has been critical of the Sundance Board and Management because they have consistently only made announcements to the ASX that were correct and inline with ASX guidelines. I am sure the temptation to make other announcements with no substance has always been there.

We can be critical of them giving us a false expectation about when financing would be complete. But in fairness to them, they are pioneering a massive project in unchartered waters in Central Africa. The challenges must be great.

I don't think the time has been wasted time. They have done an enormous amount of work to get the project finance ready. My gut tells me we are closing in on our target now.

I little bit more patience is required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.