SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi taboon. The Chinese have lost a Huge amount of cash on...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi taboon.

The Chinese have lost a Huge amount of cash on projects in the past, especially one's they tried to buy out and others they threw money at to get a foot hold in Joint Ventures with Western Companies. I think they will not want to lose money on this project.
    China have changed tack and now want to mainly fund infrastructure and hold a share of parts of projects. China has so much to gain from this area of Central Africa. It is like opening the North West Passage, The Pilgrim Voyages a whole new area opening up to the rest of the world. China could have sold its shares at a higher price if they wanted out.
    It is good to see China with a good holding of shares, Noble Group and the Russians having positions to acquire large holdings. There is a bit of competition there.
    I can't see Core Mining, Severstal and Glencore not wanting a say in the use of Rail and Port.
    Going through **on is a lot harder I believe for Core Mining.
    **on is also a lot riskier long term for anyone doing business with the Government.
    Belinga Ranges could be a problem becuase of its biodiversity with Plant life, Insects, Larger animals, River/Waterfalls and Environmental Protection problems they could face in this very little explored area of **on.
    To get to any Roads and Rail, Core Mining and Equatorial Mining have to go over and through the Belinga Ranges if going to a Port.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.