LSR 0.00% 0.2¢ lodestar minerals limited

western block collage,thoughts +observations

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Hi,as I mentioned a few days ago I've been having a look at the magnetic maps of the western blocks.A couple of things stand out to my eye:
    1 the ground I've circled in the larger oval looks remarkably similar to the ground to the east of Degrussa on TLM's blocks(small oval).
    2 the feature I marked with the eastern most arrow is I think TLM's Monty prospect, the feature marked with an arrow a little to the right is I think in the close vicinity of TLM's Abraham and Skinner prospects.Now if you look up on LSR's block I have arrowed a similar feature which I think corresponds to an anomaly on the third map which is centerd around some old shallow holes by WMC many years ago .LSR also report rock chip samples in that area of about 880ppm Cu
    I am wondering if somewhere to the east in the Bangemall Basin there exists a mantle plume, which may be a source of mineralization for this area. There is certainly manganese to the east on MZM's and ENR's leases.Also to the northeast there is a number of old copper mines like Ilgararai,ButcherBird and Kumerina. Alternatively perhaps some of the geologists on HC can give us an indication if there is a possibility of a large IOCG system to the Northeast.EMG have found substantial deposits of magnetite and hematite to the eastnortheast which I wonder if they could be related to an IOCG system
    I hope this post inspires some thought and debate about the ideas I've mentioned.Some input and comment from geologists would be very welcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.035M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 84701849 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 28056189 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.