WMT western metals limited

Hi mthomson , if you want to backup the consolidation proposal...

1. 1,010 Posts.
    Hi mthomson , if you want to backup the consolidation proposal at least you should give us some examples of any companies where their share price had stayed up or has gone higher.
    I am away in other place for onight but tomorrow I can give you many samples of companies that after consolidation their share prices go to the levels of preconsolidation and below.
    I have never suporter of consolidation...

Now a different story would be share split, many companies have gone through share splits and within a short period the shares go back to the original price levels, that way people are making 100% profits or at least their portfolio shows that way.

I would suggest to everyone here to support all the other proposal except the consolidation idea.

if they (directors) have too much time in their hands, they should investigate other business opportunities instead of wasting their time/our money and use the current cahs in stupid consolidations exercises which are actually a bit expensive to complete with no real tangible benefit to us the sharehoders.

Pls do your own research..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.