WMT western metals limited

mthompson,Firstly of the 650 million WMT shares you have...

1. 770 Posts.
    mthompson,
    Firstly of the 650 million WMT shares you have absolutely no idea how many are held by contributors to this forum. A check on AGS forum showed that a surprisingly large number of shares are actually held by HC contributors.
    Secondly, do you know of any successful consolidations? I have been involved in a few..... ALL!!! have failed! NEO even tried a name change, extended term for option excercise, successfully completed discount spp and progressed from explorer to producing, but once a Co. reputation is soured it becomes suspect for a long time. SP now is lower than pre consolidation.
    IF consolidation is successful here, what will hapen is the share price will halve within 3 months, a fundraising will be necessary, so gimme shares will be offered to unknown (to shareholders) "sohpisticated investors" at a discount, then another zillion options will be given to Directors to sell on the open market to suckers like me.... (currently in top ten wmto holders). More funds will be required to develop gold venture so another asset will have to be sold. This will not help shareholders especially if the jewel (U tenements) are flogged off. (Check ADY downfall/demise). Until now I have had complete faith in WMT management team but now have grave doubts.I will be voting AGAINST consolidation AND name change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.