CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

I completely understand where you are coming from, but there is...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    I completely understand where you are coming from, but there is historical data for this resource (eg the size of the mineralisation), at this stage I feel that we are simply filling in a blank (Cobalt grades) and it would appear likely to occur throughout (yes it does need to be proved up). So the reward/risk is high enough for me

The couple of results tested for Cobalt by the previous company were 0.1x%, so not sure why you were expecting much more (1%+). The sulphide % is only a part of the ore, and the Cobalt/Copper etc are only a part of that again. These grades are very much up there with those on the ASX, in a cheap and politically stable mining area, from what should be a cheap and easy to process ore.

Regarding the width, I'm not sure what the average will be, some of the drilling was done at an angle, but the resource also slopes at an angle and it was stated that this was done to try and get a true width, I also used the wrong set of numbers, the width appears to definitely be slightly less than 5m so far, rather than the 6m I used previously, that is an error on my part.

Can a 4m channel be mined?
    If the mineralisation is easy/cheap to process and high enough grade it certainly can, can this be proven 100% here yet? Obviously not. Compared to other Cobalt deposits I have seen this one is the most compelling for me at this market cap, but I am a random person on a forum, so I will encourage you to do your own research and trust your findings if you put in the effort.

If you only go off the company information so far, assuming a rational market (granted often not the case) there will not be much value to be gained on the sharemarket. You need to do your own research, finding out the differences in resources, how it impacts on potential profitability and how that compares to the valuation of the company, sometimes the market has it wrong or isn't willing to take the risk. Then you decide to put your money where the the reward/risk is comfortable for you.

If you have any doubts or questions, contact the company. At the end of the day we are effectively giving them our money to try and make us money, if you own (or want to) part of the company you are entitled to ask questions, this will probably also put you at ease with your investment decision (whichever decision that is), and if you invest, give you confidence to buy the price dips if you have the opportunity and to feel confident in the end result of your investment. 2 things I look for in management are;
    1) Passionate/believe in the project
    2) Are going about it in the way I feel is best.
    This is something I didn't do with another company based in Mali that I am involved in and @Andyrooooooo will probably back me up in saying that nearly ended in disaster because holders and myself did not do this enough/at all and we have probably gotten very lucky in the outcome. I believe Borg will nail these points which is easily more than half the reason I am here. It may sound silly but Great management will do better with an OK resource compared to crap management with a resource nearly as good as it gets. People say it all the time, I didn't believe it 100% and then it happened to what my most confident and largest investment was.

My strategy won't always result in me being right and making money, but I feel if I do it enough I will come out ahead. So often I have seen people sell the news, either panicking other people out or people being panicked out only to see not long after that price appreciate further, I have been there before and it sucks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.