GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi Rosayrov, See how long the SDV process is taking, and remains...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi Rosayrov, See how long the SDV process is taking, and remains ongoing, even though the JPM process has been finalised.

Could we just imagine, the time that it would take, if management were receiving low ball offers, and counter offers, in relation to interested parties attempts at a take over of Galaxy. It would possibly take another couple of years, of management spinning that process out, and playing hardball, every step of the way.

I’d be surprised, if any takeover offers were accepted, as I could see management trying to defend the company, against any friendly/ hostile attempts, by some very powerful entities.

It would cause shorting uncertainty, for sure, if this scenario were to eventuate. Keeping in mind, that anything could appear out of left field at any time.

As Galaxy is in a very different position to KDR/other companies in the sector; I remember the words of AT in the past; words to the effect of:- that it would be Galaxy doing the acquiring, and/or takeovers, and that he was aiming for #3 or 5? position amongst the majors.

Ie: GMM merger, 12% stake in LPD. And maybe some sort of alliance, or stake in Alliance, is yet to happen (as per Street Talk rumours in relation to GXY/ TAW,)

We’ll soon hear about what our new CEO Simon Hay has to say, when he takes over the reins on 1July.

There are still 7 shortlisted parties in ongoing discussions/negotiations, as part of the SDV process.

Who’s to say that better offers won’t crop up there, as time goes on, sentiment/pricing inproves, and the exponential demand ball that will keep on rolling, as the reality of security of supply, sets in, and becomes even tighter.

I wish Galaxy management all the best; regardless of what happens. As I would imagine that there would be many different sorts of challenges going on behind the scenes.

I do anticipate all of us becoming richer, over time, with buy in prices at these lower levels, and a short complement of around 17%.

GLTA...and a special greeting to the employees at Mt Cattlin @clanconq1 ... We sometimes forget about the human element; the team, that keeps the Mt Cattlin production run rate ticking over. Appreciate the hard work that you guys are all doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.