AAG 0.00% 28.0¢ aragon resources limited

westgold take-over? , page-15

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Sorry about the aggressive tone, i realised it was a bit over the top when i re-read it after posting!

I somehow completely missed that line about the pending resource upgrade! Thanks for pointing it out... now I am starting to think the resent share price weakness may be a little bit of sneaky accumulation at lower prices! Anyone have any other ideas?

Knowing AAG 'pending' time lines I would say in the next month we should hear something.

I also remember something said about the possibility fast tracking cash production from processing tailings? Does anyone know what happened to this?

I am kind of expecting a regional deal or something similar, especially since RMS have acquired a high throughput mill next door and will likely need additional feed for it.

I know its far fetched but i have this niggling feeling about a large corporate investor looking at the region and seeing the infrastructure and JORC resources in the immediate area and seeing an easy consolidation - especially as they all seem undervalued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.