CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

westmoon, page-13

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    there be olympians here captain ! This is why CMR is fated to mega-success. Just look at the quality of scrutiny in here. U gotta say at 40 mill market cap it sure has us interested hey !

What really beats me is where are the SMART sharks hiding? They must be seriously scratching their heads in two minds but moreso trying to figure how to get round that tight register at such an early stage. Cos for one they would know by now of a growing band of Olympians outside the officers and associates who aint gonna be letting any these out in any firesales from here.

Top 20 has about 45%, top 50 about 65% and Olympian Knights now up around 15% partly overlapping these. And that recent 2 mill dump was added sugar.

Back in 2002 I was waiting for Doe Run to exercise options at 110 (coincidental with current ORM megapivot and hence my first primary target) to take a foothold leading into planned later JV for a 500 mill buck capex project of Browns sulphides (+ oxides) and at a time when metal prices were way under current even allowaing for currency changes. But alas, and FORTUNATELY FOR US, it wasnt meant to be .....THEN.

And since then we now have the coming reality of a Kondratieff -resources megabull C wave not far away thx to the emergence of a neo-industrialised Asia which rivals that of the US in the early 1900s, providing Olympians with the greatest opportunity in 3 generations staring us in the face. CMR.

And we "worry" about minor operational details when we should be looking at the BIG picture of how long can a potentially 30 billion dollar reource base tightly held in the clutches of a 40 mill buck minnow be left undeveloped in SUCH an environment ?!!!!

Who cares IF schedule is out by a coupla months !!!

WHEN was the word URANIUM last mentioned for this ground ?!!!!

Consider this:

Current inground of CMR Batchelor resource base is around 84 billion tonnes is worth about 15 billion bucks (WITHOUT Uranium which remains a wildcard)

At AGM New Chairman said it was likely total resource base would end up being closer to 200 billion tonnes by the time it is fully explored / defined. Such will be an ongoing priority ......wonder why?

Lets call it 30 billion bucks coming up .....WITHOUT Uranium. Yet we r sitting on oz's first uranium FIELD with only its surface last scratched in 1960s and with a coupla potentail elephants like Kylie and Mt Minza begging to be scratched when local politics say OK ..........and u can betcha thats a given with the world screaming ENERGY !!!

Consider also the current 84 mill tonnes resource base is equivalent to a 3.5% Copper grade for doing the $$$ calcs .....WITHOUT Uranium.

Lets take a look at Olympic Dam ...........u know, the one Xstrata and BHP decided to scramble for.

Good mate of mine reckons based recent figures, Olympic dam is about 700 mill tonnes at equiv av 2.7% Copper paydirt value ...INCLUDING The Uranium which averages 1 lb/tonne.

CMR's paydirt is RICHER and likely to get even moreso with depth below the open pittable level they stopped defining it at to get the 84 mill.. And dont know how that Cu grade equiv is gonna change when u parcel it up with a to-be defined U-resource base in due course ....depends on the tonnages defined.

Yeah sure different resources / metallurgy (thats a cop out for intelligent thought) and not same circuit etc. But u saw what they said about the oxides plant cf U-processing plant.

I aint saying we a WMR (yet) ...have only been looking at filling MIMs shoes so far ...but maybe I should start broadening my own vision.

BUT for whats shaping up like a half Olympic Dam size/value poss over next 2-3 years, sure reckon CMR's 40 mill "value" is looking real sexy to me cf WMR 9 billion bucks the U-sharks are prepared to pay for it.

40 mill to 9 bill is a FACTOR of 250. What shld we be worth, half that? I go half and then go a further quarter of that half and still come up with a bill bucks plus conservative value just ahead.

And what stands in the way of the market finally waking up to THAT point? A piddly 40 mill worth of oxides (come U later) plant which triggers the whole sequence of self-sufficiency to the holy grail.

And u r concerned whether they meet their deadline by a month or two?

What surprises me is WHERE ARE THE OLYMPIAN CORPORATE SHARKS to try and land this baby for a pittance now? If I was an Xstrata or BHP or more likely RIO (who already have a royalty arrangement over Browns), Id be bidding 2 bucks a share RIGHT NOW ie 130 mill bucks, before any share expansion and conclusion of the PF not far away which will finally WAKE UP the lethargic investment community.

At 2 bucks bid promise Id give them about 10% of my holding. And it might be enough to take a 25% hold thus detering any other predators and securing it for its own future later.

WHERE ARE THE INTELLIGENT PLAYERS NOW. Id prefer an OZ Olympian to secure a strategic hold in us now and keep the alien wolves at bay.

So sure, keep the bearmeat coming cos it will keep getting butchered by Olympians who can smell VALUE VALUE VALUE. Tho gotta wonder just how much loose trading stock now remains after that recent tasty BBQ !!!!

Love to know who that fund manager is who recently supplied the meat. I have one word for him. Decorum prevents me from using it in here tho :)

Well done deltra.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.