CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Westmon, sounds like gammon to me. Below is the last email from...

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Westmon, sounds like gammon to me.

Below is the last email from Rod Elvish to myself, of course superceded by the anouncement at the AGM that the hardstand had been re-located to higher ground with ashphalt, thus allowing work to be possible during the wet(around jan/feb) with no delays because of weather. I have put my nick instead of my name.
    So no problems and no secrecy.

Dear laser1,

As you know we are progressing the Browns project towards production as quickly as possible. We have stated the earliest production would be possible would be sometime in 1 OR 2Q 2006. Noting that things can be difficult during the wet season, I have said on a number of occasions, that it is desirable to have a hardstand area completed during the dry season to achieve that timetable. That will allow most construction to continue during the wet.

People unfamiliar with the top end do not always appreciate that the wet can cause delays and I feel it important to keep our shareholders informed. You are correct that construction could be delayed or made more difficult if we do no have the hardstand area in place before the wet sets in, whenever that might be. The timing of the construction start is dependent upon the conclusion of testwork / engineering studies and the environmental approvals. We are fast tracking the environmental report but approval is in the hands of government agencies. We are moving just as fast as possible. If approvals are not obtained to allow hardstand construction before wet then production start up would be delayed accordingly.

The overall feedback I am getting is that shareholders support our strategy leading to early production. Obviously the earlier production begins, the better.

I look forward to meeting you at the AGM.

Cheers,

Rod

Rodney D Elvish
    Technical Director
    Compass Resources NL
    Ph +61 2 9417 3588
    AH +61 2 9997 4420
    Mobile 0427 429 775

Sent: Tuesday, 3 May 2005 1:55 PM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.