CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

I wld think anything in writing outa the company is public info...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I wld think anything in writing outa the company is public info for all shareholders otherwise it wouldnt be in writing or verbal for that matter. No matter, i respect yr concern. if anyone wants to hear he can ask u direct. I asked the questions at the AGM and doubt anything new since 2 weeks ago.

Key point is the hardstand and as laser says, we got any wet concerns behind us now.

Re energy, my impression was they wld hire initially IF needed and also had option of reducing by making copper sulphate for premium price instead of copper cathode.

Re secondhand equipment, reckon its gonna end up a mechano-set bolt together and source can be from any part of the globe with components shipped on skids. Done that before myself.

Its such a piddly size for the oxides really that doubt there will be any probs. I mean if we r gonna have probs for 1 mill tpa, what hope the poor URLs and PNAs of this world looking at 10 mill tpa project dirt.

Our strength lies in the RICHNESS of the paydirt ..........about 3.5% Cu equivalent paydirt. Try finding better. Thats why ONLY 1 mill tpa for starters ........keep telling yas our boys are conservative cos they know the pitfalls. Softly softly on steady ground for starters.

But dont believe for one min about that 1 mill tpa sulphides proposal ......thats crap when u got 80 mill now poss heading for 200 mill tonnes of it later. Gotta keep THAT one quiet for now in case the bigger-than-reef variety of carcharia sniff it out.

Have u spared a thought tho what a small 1 mill tpa at say 3 lb/tonne U3O8 wld be worth at USD 30 / lb once Zeus says OK ? That wld be a separate issue to everything else. Only guessing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.