WBC 0.91% $28.22 westpac banking corporation

Westpac and others to go under 5 dollars, page-25

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    That's a very complex question cplatfor, so complex infact, there is no man (or woman for that matter) whom can !! or even should attempt to answer you. Why ? Because no one knows what the future price will be and when it will be at that price.
    No one. When you do meet a person whom can predict a stock price accurately, marry them !!!!. You will not ever have to go to work again.

I can tell you to purchase companies that make a profit, have assets , have at least 100 years of history of making profits. Companies that we would find difficult to live with out.

The big 4 are in that category, during 2008 we (aussies) came through with flying colours, meanwhile the rest of the world went to hell in a hand basket. Our big Banks and our Big Miners made sure our way of life in this wonderful country was not jeopardised. Most of us were completely insulated from the GFC. Yet we wanted to introduce a tax to cripple the miners, and we have not ever stopped bank bashing. That's what we do. Its called the tall poppy syndrome. I can also tell you , now that you have asked my advice, that no one, no one builds wealth over night. It takes years, some times a life time or two to build wealth. I purchased my first WBC at $4.90 AUD My first BHP at $5.00 , My first STO at $3.00.

I really do not give a flying f--- if the share price of these companies goes up or down and I do not try to predict when they will go up or down. I simply buy more when ever I can afford to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.22
Change
-0.260(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $97.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.18 $28.27 $27.99 $168.3M 6.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8799 $28.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.25 14421 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.