ERG 0.00% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

westpac bt will vote no, page-4

1. 2,084 Posts.
    If it would be gone, it will be gone.

1. Saville has got everything ready to minimize his loss. He is a professonal value investor. It is his job.

2. WestPac and BT could not do anything if ERG needs the restructure to live any longer.

3. Most of small shareholders are lovers of the smart card otherwise they could not come with ERG for so long time.

4. Don't worry too much. The damage has been done if there would be damages.

I know some of my words would hurt your feeling. Forget the feeling. Counting the consequences and the best options for yourself. The hopes to ERG have been died long time ago. A lot of them would not vote or even join the AGM.

Without matter what's the resolutions are, most of them would be passed. The house looks collapsed down. In the fired house, people have not too many options.

Alas why put the lovers in so bad situation? Is it possible I would get my 400,000 ERG shares. I don't love ERG but if it shoots up after it comes down first.

Market doesn't care about the pains and tears!!! You have to protect yourself. ERG gave me a very important lessons between 1997-2002. In hindsight, if it didn't teach me in a very tough way, this tsunami would hit me very heavily.

You need to be burnt and then you will never forget. Every cheers have its costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 349618 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 441176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.