westpac online trading review problems

1. 18,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I moved one of my accounts from NAB to Westpac after the NABTrade debacle but I am not having huge problems with the Wetpac platform.

EVERY SINGLE order I put in the market is reviewed for at least a minute and if it is a heavily traded stock the line I am attempting to take out is ALWAYS taken out a microsecond before my order is 'appoved' and makes it to market.

These are orders that are going into the market at ***LAST TRADED PRICE*** not even a single price point different.

I find this outrageous and have complained to ASIC about it, but of course they wont life a finger as they would need a team of computer experts to go in and look at why this is happening on Westpacs systems.

I have asked them to turn of this 'REVIEW' on orders at market price but am yet to receive a response.

Does anyone else have these issues?

If they dont turn it off I am going to have to move this account again, and it cannot go back to NABTrade as they havent resolved my issues there so I am looking for another trading platform recommendation - Internet based (ie not webiress)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.