Yepp the sad facts are, you can't sack half of the Australian...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Yepp the sad facts are, you can't sack half of the Australian workforce, shut down tourism, stop immigration and have a healthy economy. When I say a healthy economy, I'm talking Financially and Mentally.

I agree the can has been kicked a long way down the road and it will take a biblically proportioned Hillsong miracle to pull Australia and Morrison of this hole.

Given how contagious COVID-19 is, if there is no deadly "2nd Wave" it just confirms the weakness of COVID-19, and the wrecking ball was brought out for no reason. Influenza has been around for centuries (has have coronaviruses) and it still knocks off an estimated 400,000 Australians a year, sadly mostly old and frail dying in our nursing homes.

If COVID-19 suddenly goes away like SARS, then it never really was a threat. The worldwide death stats from COVID-19, when put into perspective with the ballooning 7.8 bill population, show this. I can't believe so many people can't use a calculator these days, including our learned Medical Advisors.

Estimated Influenza deaths in Australia 2019/2020 was 1.6 % of the Australia population (Mainly Elderly)
    Covid-19 Deaths in Australia after 6 months is just 0.000372% (Mainly Elderly)- that's a cost of around $3.2 billion per person.

No wonder the Australians are getting restless and want to "come out from under the dooner" They are beginning to see through the Governments bullshit. Unlike past pandemics that kill a lot of people, young and old, very few of us know someone that has died from COVID-19. Every medical professional and hospital worker I talk to tell me they have nothing to do and our hospitals are empty.

This song comes to mind when I think of what Morrison has done to Australia.

Foreigner The Damage is Done - YouTube

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.