AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Good evening all. I've been a AJQ accumulator since August...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Good evening all. I've been a AJQ accumulator since August 2012...A beneficiary of earlier BOW Energy, I thought it a worthwhile risk to back AJQ. I have what I consider a large holding of AJQ in my very small pond in the scheme of things...average accumulated price 28.2 cents for my holding.

I'll be accepting the Westside offer, although it stings. At 20 cents, it's a deep flesh wound, but if it retraces back to those horrible single figure days, that went on for months and months, it's more like a throat cut than a flesh wound.

As always, it's a case of each to their own, but I'd imagine that there'd be a lot of 50 cent IPO holders out there, with likewise good memories of the heady success with BOW and Arrow, who would've ploughed 50-100k into the initial offering....After seeing their shares plummet to trade around 5 cents, and going months on end without any press releases from management, I think there'd be a lot of shell-shocked hopefuls like myself who will welcome the opportunity to close the door on AJQ with at least some real cold hard cash, and move on from the bad memory.

Good luck to all,

Clozapine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.