NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

wet gas encountered at depth in lower section!, page-19

1. 5,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21426
    The Greater Gibb Maitland area may hold up to 1 billion barrel of CONVENTIONAL (not in the shales, but in conv. traps) oil equivalent of wet-gas in the area.

Hi Phillip

Yes. I have received the SEISMIC SECTION of 84-GL01 seismic line (as shown on my map below) from a confidential source while I was still waiting from NSE without any hope. The source says these seismic sections are not confidential.

But I will send it to NSE management now and I will ask them to confirm. Then I will make it public for discussion purposes here. If they don't answer me or release the information to market, I will post it here tonight.

In my opinion there are three huge anticline prospects on the area. I have already shown these on my previous maps posted here. They were the overlying maps of old Kingsway oil prospects. (see below)

The GB-1 looks like it was drilled on the south west prospect of the big one there. (that's looks like to down-dip anticline structure of the big anticline) on seismic sections.

I think the seismic section data confirms that there is one huge anticline and two smaller ones there.

Gibb Maitland might be (most probably) drilled on the south east one as shown on my old map which look exactly right to me.

We have made a calculation, I call it Greater Gibb Maitland Area now.

The Greater Gibb Maitland area may hold up to 1 billion barrel of CONVENTIONAL (not shale) oil equivalent of wet-gas in the area.

The existing GB-1 prospect may hold about 250m barrel. The big one may hold around 450m barrel and the one at the SE of the big one may hold 300m barrel.

This is all my opinion and interpretation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.