XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

Nice post Loki ,I knew someone would pick some holes in my broad...

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Nice post Loki ,I knew someone would pick some holes in my broad brush which is why I am a better speechwriter than policy writer .Nevertheless I stand by everything I said in general terms,this country is headed down the chute in a big way unless something is done to correct the misallocation and waste,which as you say is ulikely under either party . This lot has been so hopeless we at least deserve the pleasure of turfing them out though we'll have to put up with them rambling on about their 'achievements',just as Chairman Rudd did when even his own party couldn't put up with him anymore.

I've noticed even the gold bugs wavering on the gold story at this point but as far as I can tell is still in a bull market though everyone has bad dreams about 2008 don't they .I mainly stick with the producers ,the ones I have have been very good to date ,all in uptrend still .Others such as MML have been magnificent to trade if you catch them at the right time .The explorers can run like no other stocks in the right market but it only happens every pancake day so I tend to avoid but have dabbled in a couple here and there .I'm sticking with the goldies till I see evidence that the bull is over or I get a really bad case of the panics ,whichever comes first.

And Maxi ,on the money my son ,QBE a great short as the banks are shaping up to be ,timing at this point unknown

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.